Vertigo SwordFish Controller Upgrade
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
With a spate of ex lease CNC machines returning back to the factory, we have decided to upgrade them to Swordfish controllers.
Now available as a do it yourself kit.
- Faster processor
- Dual Y endstops for automatic squaring correction
- Aluminium Endstop brackets to replace aging plastic parts
- 48V Steppers for faster rapids and feed rates
- Support for Gen 2 XYZ Probe and associate Probing Functions
- Support for Tool Offset Probing
- Ongoing development and support for Firmware, Software and Post Processor
- 3x New Inductive Endstops
- 1x New Inductive Endstop with Loom
- 4x Aluminium Endstop Brackets
- Connector and Loom for Gen2 XYZ Probe
- 48pin Harting Connector
- 1x Controller case with;
- integrated 48V Power Supply
- 4x Motor Drivers
- Swordfish Controller
This kit has been designed to work for the Neptune range of Vertigo CNC Machines.
Although it hasn't yet been used on other models, any machine with a controller that connects by a Harting connector can be upgraded with this kit.
TOOLS AND SKILL LEVEL REQUIRED
You must have the following tools and skill level required to operate them:
- Wire Strippers
- Soldering Iron
- Multi-meter for fault finding